Volunteer to Teach Children in the Kaghan Valley
Pakistan: Islamabad, Rural Areas
1-2 Year, 7-12 Month
• Applicants must have a college degree and experience teaching children and/or teaching English as a second language. Experience overseas is an asset.
• A strong sense of commitment to the Trust’s objectives and a willingness to work for one full year.
• Ability to adapt to a different culture.
- Minimum 2 years experience requireed
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
Typically The Application Process Time is
2 to 4 weeks