OTHER PROGRAM DIRECTORIES

TIE - Teach in International Schools Around the World!

Download Application Form

Location

-Multi-Country Locations: Countries Worldwide
United States: Massachusetts

Length of Position: 2-3 years

Description

Hundreds of new jobs posted by 290 private English-speaking international schools are on our TIEonline website right now. Teach your subject in English anywhere around the world! These jobs need to be filled. Subscribe now and enter your resume for these schools to view.

Highlights

The International Educator serves as a link between teachers looking to teach in international schools and the schools looking to hire teachers. A subscription to our website costs 39.00USD or 49.00USD to have both online access and our newspaper. Subscribers have access to hundreds of teaching jobs available and the ability to upload their resume so employers can actively recruit them.

At international schools, all subjects are taught in English and many schools offer tax-free salaries as well as travel benefits. (Offers vary from school-to school).

10 Overall Experience

Teaching overseas

TIE enabled me to land a job at an international school and it was the best experience of my life. They made it easy to choose from all the jobs available at international schools around the world and gave me the tools to apply to them directly. The results exceeded my expectations.

• Teacher Support

• Pay and Benefits

• The School/Placement

4 Overall Experience

Teaching college ESL in China

Students have been the highlight of my experience. Otherwise I live in an outdated, dirty apt. building, buy my drinkable water, and eat at cafeterias that serve hot food cold. I have to take a bus to another campus an hour away twice a week, and teach on Sat. which means I take a bus, two subway lines, and a taxi. We have received the bare minimum of attention--no tours, get-togethers with other foreign or native teachers-no newsletter, info late or not at all. My students know what is going on before I do. I feel like we are just here to fill holes. The campus I am on is basically a retirement village for old teachers and their families.

• Teacher Support