OTHER PROGRAM DIRECTORIES

TIE - Teach in International Schools Around the World!

I really enjoyed TIE

I really enjoy TIE. I first used it for finding jobs and my colleagues recommended it. The articles and professional connections it allowed are excellent. TIE offers a wealth of information and it helps me immensely in my job.

An extremely valuable resource

I have been reading TIE since it’s been out! My mom was an early fan of TIE’s sister organization, the Principals’ Training Center, and always had the paper too.

Early on I used TIE exclusively for my job search; but I have developed an interest in the articles and find The International Educator magazine and the website an extremely valuable resource for all things related to international education.

View detailed rating

Overseas education is the best professional gift

TIE has been invaluable in keeping us abreast of upcoming openings, often just in the approach to the recruiting season. TIE’s value has been broad-based, because it also keeps me up to date on the comings and goings of colleagues, and continually stokes my enthusiasm for overseas education. I do love the quick updates on new appointments, and updates on where other educators are moving.

Overseas education is the best professional gift I have ever been afforded, and the most important gift that my wife and I could have ever hoped to pass on to our children.

Fantastic opportunity

I used TIE extensively both times we have moved (to find openings), and have found it extremely helpful. The listings of positions and school contacts led to many interviews and potential job offers. The job search features—that information is invaluable. I also enjoy the articles, to stay current with news from the international school scene. International teaching is what kept me in the teaching
profession – what a fantastic opportunity.

View detailed rating

I enjoy being part of it

I joined the TIE community, and enjoy being part of it. I appreciate the updates they send me on positions of interest that have become available. I love teaching overseas and working with international kids, teachers and families.I think it is important for international schools to teach critical thinking in a multicultural classroom, and I do that through the model I have developed on worldview. It helps children to frame their thoughts around the idea that experience, family, culture and moral values shape our worldview, and any influence or exposure can have an impact.

Excellent

I have been using TIEonline since 1996. I use it to find jobs and find out what’s happening in the academic world. The newspaper is excellent and it has helped me get my first international teaching job and several since!

TIE continues to provide me with insights into the international schools world, professional opportunities, and information about best practices in teaching. Being part of our professional community also helps me connect with old friends, and keep tabs on their achievements and whereabouts.

TIE was influential

TIE was influential in helping me find opportunities to pursue, and the appropriate contact information in each case. Timely information about each opportunity was also valuable, in helping me decide which ones to pursue. In short up-to-date, detailed information, and specifics pertaining to each school, were very helpful in the decision-making process.

Simple and Easy

Just want to say thank you for a great service. I found TIE informative, the customer support excellent, and best of all I found a job at an international school and I’m getting ready to take off in 2 months! TIE’s service made it simple and easy!

Teaching overseas

TIE enabled me to land a job at an international school and it was the best experience of my life. They made it easy to choose from all the jobs available at international schools around the world and gave me the tools to apply to them directly. The results exceeded my expectations.