The Experiment in International Living participants with a local The Experiment in International Living participants with a local

France: French Culture and Regional Identity

• The Adventure

Experimenting in France and Germany

This trip was my first experience in travelling alone and going to Europe. You gain so much more knowledge when you are around fellow experimenters just like you and immersing into the different culture. I came back home with more confidence in myself and earned life changing experiences. The experience itself was amazing and adventurous. Also, my host family has become an extended part of my family on the other side of the world, and I still keep in contact with them. I recommend this program because this program allows you to experiment and explore within the country from France and as well as Germany with plans made everyday for you to enjoy.

• The Experiment in International Living responded to this review December 18, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Thank you for the review! Happy you have a newfound independence and love of exploring other countries. :)
    -The Experiment

• The Adventure

My Trip.

This trip impacted my life in many ways. It helped me discover who I am. It helped me become independent and learn about new things around me. It taught me to appreciate the little things in other cultures. It taught me how to communicate with others that cannot understand you. This trip taught me to branch out and try new experiences. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had and I will never forget a second of it.

• The Experiment in International Living responded to this review December 18, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Thank you for the review! Happy you enjoyed France and, in particular, appreciating the little things. :)
    -The Experiment