United Arab Emirates: Dubai
Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) in International Hospitality Management [BBA]
The three year Bachelor degree with Honours is the highest level of undergraduate qualification any student can obtain. An Honours degree enables the student to pre-qualify for entry into a range of Postgraduate degrees too.
- Graduates from this programme are expected to rapidly climb through the management structure of a hotel or other hospitality related companies to be the leading senior professionals of the future.
- First Honours degree in the region that can be completed in just three years. Internationally recognised qualification.
- Graduate to managerial positions in the hospitality industry.
- Progress to Masters / MBA degree in any Business discipline.
- Possibility of up to one Academic year at EHL or one semester at Cornell University
The minimum requirement for application are:
- Successful completion of higher secondary school [12 years of school]; with a minimum average grade of 75%
- A paper-based TOEFL score of 550; Academic IELTS overall band of 6.0; or CAE score of 52 (The TOEFL / IELTS / CAE test is a UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research requirement and needs to be submitted before the student is enrolled)
- Successful entrance interview
- Business Management
Cost in US$:
Contact us for information.
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
- Independent living
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Physical Exam/Health Records
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network