The Education Abroad Network Header Image The Education Abroad Network Header Image

TEAN: The Australian Semester

The best experience of my life

I can honestly say that studying abroad has made me think and live differently. I take advantage of more opportunities and resources now. Studying abroad in Australia has allowed me to see parts of the world I may not have seen otherwise. It helped me push my own boundaries and challenge myself. My advice to students who are thinking about studying abroad is to do it, the experiences you will have will be like no other. From surfing to scuba diving and learning from the best professors there is no other experience like the one TEAN offers. Apply now and start dreaming about the best time of your life!

Do it and you will never want to leave!!

The wonderful part about TEAN is that they highly value a balanced educational experience. For this reason, our studies included classroom time, planned excursions, and opportunities for individual exploration. In addition, the professors that TEAN provided were experts in their field and extremely passionate about teaching. Furthermore, I learned as much about Sydney as I know about my hometown in Chicago. TEAN is present at every step of the way but also allow you to discover things for yourself.
Sydney is an amazing city to study abroad in. There is incredible food, beaches, museums, hiking areas and especially people. The city is clean and easy to navigate and there is never a lack of free events. I encourage everyone to strongly consider this program and I can guarantee you will not regret it!