Old Beijing Cultural Tour
Enjoy this exciting cultural tour into the historical city of Beijing, China. Created by The China Guide, participants get to venture the city through a walk up the Drum and Bell Tower, seeing the Drum performance, and getting a rickshaw ride around the Hutongs which are commonly the old and traditional alleyways and courtyard home which once covered Beijing. In addition to that, they get to have tea in a Chinese family's home and even attend a Chinese Paper-cutting class.
1. Interact with local Chinese people.
2. Learn the History and Culture of the Hutongs from personal Tour Guide.
3. Get an insiders view into a local Chinese family's house and daily life.
4. Gain new friends while in this cultural tour.
5. Have a deeper appreciation of the rich Chinese culture, traditions, and history.
- Heritage Tourism
Cost in US$:
$189 per person
This Program is open to
American, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and European Participants.
China: Lhasa China: Lhasa Show less
Experience the trip of a lifetime to Tibet through the program offered by The China Guide. Tibet is one of the most enchanting places in the world, with its famous places,...
Explore China through biking and hiking adventures created by The China Guide. Participants have the chance to venture ancient cities through a day biking tour or even choose...