2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week, 3-6 Month
Volunteers for the Philippines program must:
* Be 18 years or older
* Have no major health problems
* Possess genuine openness to different cultures, sensibilities and conditions
Cost in US$:
Please see our website for full details on costs
Program Fees Include:
Accommodation: Home stay.
Meals: 2 meals daily (breakfast & dinner)
Airport pickup: On arrival date.
Training: In-country orientation and training.
Supervision: In-country staff supervision.
Support: Pre-departure personal support from your volunteer coordinator, 24/7 in-country support from partner, and 24hr emergency line.
* Personal support from your Program Specialist throughout the preparation process.
* Your Program Guide, with all the details on Philippines and your placement.
* Fundraising strategies and access to our crowd funding platform where you can raise up to 100% of the cost your trip, with tax receipts for your US based donors.
* Access to Your Own Online Journal: which helps you to communicate effectively and easily with your family and friends back home.
* Opportunities for Preferred Pricing and Personalized Service when booking Airfares: through our travel partner GYT Flight Centre who go the extra mile to support GVN volunteers.
- Childcare & Children
- English Teaching
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Street Children
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home