Costa Rica: San Jose, San Pedro
Throughout the year
- Intermediate Spanish
- 18 years of age and older
Cost in US$:
varies depending on length
Program Fees Include:
- Accommodation: Family-stay or on reserve accommodation.
- Meals: 3 meals daily (In 2015 this will change to two meals, breakfast and dinner)
- Airport pickup: On arrival date.
- Training: In-country orientation and training.
- Supervision: In-country staff supervision.
- Support: Pre-departure personal support from your volunteer coordinator, 24/7 in-country support from partner, and 24hr emergency line.
- Extra: Spanish lessons (one week), weekly Salsa lessons, internet usage at our partner's headquarters, a monthly volunteer party, and a certificate of completion from our partner organisation.
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is