Peru: Cusco, Urubamba
1-2 Week, 2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week, 3-6 Month
Volunteers start on any Monday of every month
As a volunteer in Peru you must:
* Be at least 18 years of age
* Have no health problems
* For the Healthcare and Cultural Immersion Programs volunteers must have at least an intermediate level of Spanish (i.e. be able to hold a relevant conversation, understand and follow instructions, and so on).
* For the Construction and Conservation/Wildlife programs volunteers must be physically fit.
Cost in US$:
Apply with Us Free - Please see our website for information on Program costs
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Language instruction
- Written materials pre-departure
Program Fees Include:
The in-country fee covers your breakfast, lunch and dinner, accommodation, orientation session, airport pick-up and Spanish lessons. The other costs you will need to meet are your flights, tourist visa (if applicable), shots, travel insurance, and departure tax. You will also need to cater for other expenses including transport to your project each day (approx. USD 0.20 per day), bottled water, personal costs, beverages, and entertainment.
- For the Healthcare Program volunteers must have a minimum basic level of Spanish, be studying medicine or have a qualification in medicine, nursing or related subject.
- Animal Welfare
- Building & Construction Projects
- Childcare & Children
- English Teaching
- Health Care
- Street Children
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home