9-12 Week, 3-6 Month, 5-8 Week
Starts 1st and 15th of each month
* Be 18 years or older
* Have no major health problems
* A medical qualification is required for the Medical/Health program
* Some related experience is required for the HIV/AIDS program
* Teaching, and Maasailand, programs require a 1 month commitment
* Be eligible to obtain a tourist visa to Kenya
* Obtain a police check from your home country prior to volunteering
Cost in US$:
Join Us Free - Please see our website for full details
Program Fees Include:
Accommodation: Home stay, volunteer dormitory or onsite at your project.
Meals: Breakfast and dinner.
Project Donation: Included.
Airport pickup: On arrival date.
Training: In-country orientation.
Supervision: In-country staff supervision.
Support: Pre-departure personal support from your volunteer coordinator, 24/7 in-country support from partner, and 24hr emergency line.
- Childcare & Children
- Health Care
- Refugee Relief
18 years and older
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 10-20
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home