The Aegean Center for the Fine Artshttp://www.aegeancenter.org
The Center Paroikia Paros, Kyklades 84400 Greece
Fall, Spring, Academic Year
1 March-3 June / 5 Sept.-15 Dec.
The Aegean Center for the Fine Arts has been in operation since 1966. The philosophy of the school is to provide foreign students of the arts a classically based small-group alternative to the dominant large school style of education in two of the world's most compelling locations - the Greek island of Paros and the Italian Tuscan Province of Pistoia. The center accepts a maximum of 24 students into each of its two programs. Accreditation is organized through two American Colleges. The Early Greeks thought that to marvel was the beginning of knowledge and when we cease to marvel we will be in danger of ceasing to know.
Study painting, drawing, printmaking, photography, art history, creative writing, literature & vocal music in Greece and Italy.
- Small group study environment.
- Single studio apartments in Greece
- Fully accredited through two American Colleges and Universities
- 16th century villa in Tuscany
- The Aegean Sea
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
Inquire for more info.
- Housing (single studio apartments)
- All lab fees
- All island & inter-island program excursions (bus & boat)
- Various meals on special outings
- Lodging at our villa in Pistoia, Tuscany
- Breakfasts, dinners and most lunches at the villa
- All program excursions (train, boat & bus travel)
- All entry fees for planned program visits to museums and historical sites
- Hotels in Venice, Rome and Athens
- Boat travel from Athens to Paros
- Single studio apartment on Paros
- Studios and Lab Fees
Independently or in Groups
Independently or in Groups of 6 to 12
Scholarships, Tuition Grants, Awards, and Work-Study