TEFL Worldwide Prague TEFL Worldwide Prague

Teach & Travel Worldwide with TEFL Worldwide Prague. Teach English Abroad Now!

I can't recommend TEFL Worldwide highly enough

From the beginning through to graduation and beyond, TEFL Worldwide have been nothing but incredibly helpful. I decided very last minute to enrol on the course, and although the website itself is very informative, both Cheryl and Emily were more than happy to answer any questions I had. Helping to make my decision an easy one.

The course itself is by no means easy and is at times extremely intense (queue quite a few late nights and pivo to help you through!). However, it has been designed to prepare you for all aspects of being a teacher and maintains a very high standard. TEFL Worldwide provide you with much more than just the knowledge and skills to become a great teacher. They prepare you for life in Prague by providing Czech lessons, helping with housing and also preparing you for the job interview process. They also offer lifelong job assistance in not just Europe but Worldwide, with schools often selecting students purely from TEFL Worldwide because of the high standard.

The staff are always on hand and happy to help with anything, from questions about the course to the recommendation of a good cocktail bar! Special mention to Alyssa, Tereza, Mai and Ly.
Kenny and Adrienne, the teacher trainers are nothing short of fantastic. They are both extremely hard working, enthusiastic and determined to see you succeed. Both are always on hand to help with any questions you may have and to keep you motivated. The teacher observers, Emily, Zach and Gywnnie provide you with positive and constructive feedback and ideas of how to improve your teaching techniques. All of the staff leave you feeling supported during the whole process.

I successfully graduated in September this year and celebrated in style with not only my classmates and teachers, but alongside other TEFL Worldwide alumni. Showing that the school maintains good relationships with its graduates and feels more like one big TEFL family. After attending the job fair and graduation on the Friday, I had a job interview the following Monday and by Tuesday had already been hired by a language school. From start to finish, I was teaching within 5 weeks. I cannot thank TEFL Worldwide enough for helping me enter into a new career successfully, making a group of friends for life and helping to make my experience in Prague that much better.

Incredibly valuable TEFL course

TEFL Worldwide Prague provided me with literally everything you need to live a successful expat, English teacher life in Prague (or anywhere around the world). The two instructors, Kenny and Adrienne, provided me with the necessary skills and experience to be a top-notch English teacher. Their energy, expertise, and curriculum were beyond any expectations I had. Not only was their instruction valuable, but their mentorship has continued through the almost four months I have been living and teaching in Prague. I've honestly never had a more valuable learning experience.

The TEFL Worldwide Prague staff provide assistance with every aspect of setting up your life in Prague. The staff are incredibly friendly (now good friends of mine), and very experienced. They helped me find a flat, sort my visa, and find a job (four, actually). TEFL Worldwide has you covered!

The network of TEFL Worldwide is extensive and far-reaching. The staff has the contact information for every alumni of the course, and can put you in contact with any of these alumni wherever they are in the world. Their network literally extends to every corner of the globe. Every alum I have met so far has been incredibly friendly and helpful - many of them have become my family here in Prague.

I'd recommend this course to anybody and everybody interested in teaching abroad.

The best choice

I completed the TEFL program in October and I had a phenomenal experience. The instructors and staff go above and beyond for the needs of their students.
I actually feel that the instructors, (which were Kenny and Adrienne) were over worked. I can honestly say that they were the best educators I have ever had and the knowledge that they gave me I will use throughout my life.
Before taking this course, I taught at a preschool for 6 years. With that being said, this 4 week course taught me invaluable skills that I can bring straight to the classroom (in the US and abroad)
There is no wasted time in this program. No 'busy work'. Everything the instructors say and assign are apart of a bigger picture.
I will not lie and say this course is 'easy' it's the most intensive course I've ever completed. All nighters are inevitable but totally worth it!

Hard work, great experience

I really enjoyed my time learning at TEFL Worldwide Prague. The teachers, especially Kenny and Adrienne, were fantastic. I'm happy I chose this program to earn my TEFL certificate.
This program is NOT for people who don't want to work hard. They will do everything they can to help you be successful, but you don't get a certificate for just showing up. It was not unusual for my classmates and myself to be hard and work all day and late into the night (some, I'm pretty sure, did not sleep). However, I was still able to enjoy living in Prague and got to see a lot of the city. This program is a commitment, but if you are willing to work hard it really pays off.
My only criticism (more of a suggestion really) is that week two of the program be split into two weeks, making the program five weeks instead of four. Now, this will probably never happen, because that would mean less classes a year, less money blah blah blah... but I will warn all future students that week two is brutal! Just don't plan to do anything but work that week. That being said, I would go through this program again and I am very happy with the results.

Comprehensive and engaging TEFL program

I completed my TEFL certificate course during the spring of 2015 and can truly say it changed my life. It was one of the best and most courageous steps I've taken in my professional life.

TEFL Worldwide Prague was an amazing program to start this journey with. I've felt supported by the teachers and administration through my whole teaching journey and really appreciate the help that they provide to alumni. It shows great follow-through and commitment on their part.

I felt that for a month long course I got so much education and confidence out of it. I felt well prepared to enter the classroom as a teacher on my own and especially had developed skills of curriculum development. I absolutely recommend this program and would do it again in a heartbeat. I've recommended it to my own closest friends and family as well.

Life changing adventure

I am so proud to tell people I am a graduate of TEFL Worldwide Prague. This program was everything I had hoped it would be and I cannot recommend it highly enough.
The entire staff is phenomenal. From the application to the graduation, they help you every step of the way with adjusting to the culture, learning some basic Czech, and-of course-preparing you to be an English teacher. You couldn't ask for a higher quality curriculum. I learned so much about grammar, pronunciation, and teaching over just 4 weeks. When I graduated, I truly felt confident going into job interviews and presenting my skills. Not to mention, just 72 hours after graduating, I had 6 interviews lined up with 6 very competitive job offers (and several additional schools and companies asking me to apply.) Every single interviewer said they wanted to hire graduates from this program. It is challenging for sure, but it does everything you need to be ready for the adventure of teaching English abroad. It's been absolutely life changing and I am so grateful to have found TEFL Worldwide Prague!

• Academic Support

An overwhelming yet exciting ride

There's a lot to take in, in four weeks. The work is constant, and teaching can be somewhat scary BUT the reward, the support, the information are all there. It was an amazing time. One I won't soon forget.

• Academic Support

Well-structured, organized, fun course!

What an amazing course with amazing teachers! I felt very prepared by the end of the course. They are thorough with their course and truly care about helping you become the best possible TEFL teacher. It was challenging, but extremely rewarding. Highly recommended!

TEFL Worldwide Prague

I took the TEFL course in July 2016 and it was an extremely rewarding experience. The instructors and the staff couldn't have been more helpful and supportive. I met some really amazing people during my time here and although it was definitely tough, it was worth it. We were thrown right into it and began teaching real students just a few days into the course. The course definitely gave us all the tools necessary to teach English learners of all levels. Although I didn't have previous teaching experience, since completing the course, I feel comfortable and ready to teach. I'm grateful for all the opportunities that this certificate opens for me and I can't wait to get out there teach around the world. Plus, Prague is a beautiful city so if you have a chance to come here and take the course, do it!

Excellent in every way

Master teachers, much to learn, skills I have never used before, lots of work but fun at the same time, recommended for old and young alike, would do it again without question, difficult to imagine how it could have been better.

Experience of a lifetime

Last year I finished my Bachelors degree in Science. After 4 long years of studying I was exhausted and in need of a change. I took a chance and applied at TEFL WorldWide Prague. I have to say that this was one of the best experiences I have ever had. Not only did I grow professionally learning extremely useful skills for teaching but personally as well. This experience taught me that I could succeed even in a foreign country. My confidence after this course has flourished. The instructors and administration staff are amazing. They are always there to help at EVERY step of the way. Even after the course, they provide you with numerous contacts which is a definite help when you are looking for a job abroad. After the course, I moved to Poland and taught in a small town of Kielce. Every school I was interviewed at would immediately compliment my proper training skills and I would hear "Wow, they really must have trained you well for someone with no prior teaching experience". So I can truly say that my experience was a success and I was able to accomplish everything I had set out to do. Best investment I have made up to this day and the people I met during this course were amazing. I would like to thank the staff and fellow students that made me feel at home in Prague. Cheers!

My European experience

My Experience overall with the course was really great especially coming from so far to enter a new country for the first time was nerve wrecking. With the help of the team they were very assisting and helpful through my entire journey. The Course overall from the teaching to the practicing to getting assistance with the job after receiving the certificate was really great. My experience overall was amazing.I would recommend this course to anyone who is interested in receiving a TEFL Certificate and if i had to do this program all over again i would be happy to do this wonderful experience.

Best class I've ever taken

I took the TEFL Worldwide Prague course in summer 2015, and I have taught in Taiwan and now teach English in Tokyo. Learning how to teach English at TEFL Worldwide Prague was one of the best experiences I have ever had. The program was extremely well-organized, engaging, and the things I learned are vital to teaching in a real-world setting. The trainers are funny, smart, caring and push you to do your very best. I still keep in contact with the staff and they genuinely care about helping you be a successful, happy teacher. They're never too busy to respond to my questions or requests, and I feel like they truly love their job. This program was at times very challenging, because there was an intense amount of work required, but there were no frivolous moments. Every piece of information provided, and all of the practice teaching real students was necessary to training how to teach in a real-world setting. I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to teach English, and Prague is the most magical city to experience this course.

TEFL-ing

I did the TEFL Worldwide programme in April 2016. It was a really fantastic programme. everyone who works at TEFLl Worldwide is friendly and fun. They go above and beyond to help you with whatever you might need help with, whether it's to do with the course or with life in Prague/travel and jobs anywhere else.

Utterly rewarding experience

This was probably the hardest but most rewarding 4 weeks of my life. This course pushes and challenges you in every way but its totally worth it. You're thrown in right at the deep end a lot is expected of you. However Kenny, Adrienne, Emily and Andrew provide you with all the knowledge, support and tools you need to help you achieve all you're capable of - can't thank them enough and emphasise how brilliant they are. Equal thanks go to the admin staff, who go out of their way to help you with housing, visas for those who need, general calming down if - or when - you're freaking out, and anything else you might need.
In all, the four weeks of ridiculously hard work pays off - just listening to the experiences of other graduates makes you realise how many opportunities are open to you once you take this course. I only graduated a week a go and have already had multiple interviews and job offers. If you want a challenge, to take yourself out of your comfort zone and to travel then DO IT - you'll be doing so in an environment with all the support you need and surrounded by a group of like-minded individuals who are all in the same boat as you!

• Academic Support

I urge you to pick this course!!

Excellent instructors and office staff. Everyone was so helpful and supportive. The course is tough but definitely worth it! You will feel very prepared when you complete the course. I highly, highly, highly recommend TEFL Worldwide!!!

• Academic Support

An absolutely wonderful experience!

I loved my time doing my TEFL program in Prague. It was a lot of work but it was so rewarding! I had the the chance to work with first rate teachers and be able to actually teach Czech students. Kenny and Adrienne are extremely knowledgeable and helpful, and they will thoroughly prepare you to be able to teach English as a second language. Living in the heart of Europe was not so bad either. I cannot recommend this program enough!

Brilliant

I completed this course in January / February 2016. I was apprehensive before signing up and didn't really know what to expect. I must say, it turned out to be one of the best experiences I've had in life! The teachers are fantastic and you can be 100% confident in their commitment to you and your success.
What you learn on the course isn't only restricted to being a teacher, the applicability of what you learn in communication skills has many dimensions. As a bonus you'll meet some lovely people and likely make some international friends for life.
Expect some hard work, but if that doesn't bother you then just go do it because you won't regret it.

i <3 TEFLworldwideprague

I had an amazing experience during my 4 weeks at TEFL Worldwide in Prague! The trainers and all members of the staff are extremely helpful and always make themselves available to answer any questions. I truly do believe that I am well prepared for any sort of English teaching situation that I may come across in the future. Without taking this course, I have no idea how I would ever successfully become an English teacher. There is so much practical experience you obtain during the course and plenty of simple formulas and methods that allow you to break down what you are teaching and make your teaching more easily received/understood. Because of this course I knew exactly how to have a great interview, prepare lesson plans, teach grammar, and I increased my knowledge and awareness of the English language more than tenfold! Going to TEFL Worldwide was a great decision and an amazing experience!

Incredible

The TEFL worldwide program in Prague was so much more than I expected it to be. It was a truly amazing experience which certainly prepares you to be a great TEFL teacher. The team is incredible and made the course very engaging. They are extremely passionate teachers who really care about you as an individual as well as a teacher. I highly recommend this program! I am so glad I decided on TEFL Worldwide Prague.

Explore. Dream. Discover.

I honestly cannot say enough good things about this program. I have to say before I came over I was super skeptical. I mean, come on, I was about to quit my job, sell everything I own and say goodbye to everything I've ever known. After talking to past graduates, coordinators and the owner of the school I made the leap. And wooh am I glad that I did.

This program is life changing, tear jerking, stressful and challenging in all kinds of ways but it is 1000% percent worth it. The people I met (my new support system and family of other TEFL students), the teachers and everyone that worked at the school were so incredibly supportive, helping you with anything you would need. I remember walking back to the Villa (student apartments) on the third day of class starting to write my review in my head. I was so awestruck by how much fun Kenny and Adrienne made the classes. They would teach us a lesson (which we wouldn't even realize because it was so interactive/fun/entertaining) and then teach us how to do it ourselves. Kenny and Adrienne really are phenomenal in every way and to this day are available if we have any questions, need advice, etc. Adrienne even met up with our TEFL grad group a few weeks after the program for a fellow alum's bday. They're beyond teachers, they are mentors and friends.

I won't say the program isn't challenging, because it is. And it requires a LOT of effort on your part. But hey, isn't that why you're paying the money? So you can travel the world and use your very own innate skill of the English language as a career for the rest of your life. It's incredible once you finish and it's totally worth the work. As stated on other reviews, I feel completely confident in my abilities as an EFL teacher and it is all due to TEFL Worldwide. The very first week (working business day even) I got a job and then a second one the next day. The demand for English teachers is outrageous here, so come find out for yourself!

I'll end this review with one of my favorite quotes: "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Haley Moore
TEFL Grad January 2016
Feel free to email me if you have questions, moorehaley1@gmail.com. I owe this program a lot more than a good review!

Missing school already!

What a crazy, intense, and busy four weeks! I worked harder during my four weeks at TEFL Worldwide than I can remember doing during any other 4 week period of my life, and I wouldn't change a thing. I went into my TEFL course with basically zero teaching skills, and when I completed the course four weeks later I felt confident in my ability to teach students. There are so many benefits to this course, but chief among them are the hands on practical time that you get to spend teaching actual students and the help that the instructors of the course are able to offer you. The instructors are so knowledgeable and passionate about what they do, and I really felt like they went the extra mile to help me succeed in the course. Not only that, but they have continued to be a resource for me in the weeks since I have graduated and gone on to start work as a teacher. In my time spent teaching since I graduated, I have become even more confident that I made the right choice in getting my certification at TEFL Worldwide Prague and look forward to being apart of their extensive alumni community.

Best decision ever!!

I had an amazing experience at TEFL Worldwide Prague! The teachers were amazing and so helpful! I had started taking an online course before I decided on coming to Prague and attending TEFL Worldwide. I ended up not finishing the online course as I found it pretty useless and felt that I needed to take an actual in-class course. I am so glad that I did! The online courses are just not enough. The course at TEFL Worldwide is intense and it is a lot of work but it is worth it. I felt extremely prepared and excited to get started teaching English and found work almost immediately after. Not only did the teachers and support staff help me during the course but they continue to offer support and help when needed after the course has finished. In addition to gaining valuable knowledge through the course I have also gained some amazing friendships! I would highly recommend this course to anyone.

• The School/Placement

• Pay and Benefits

• Teacher Support

Finding myself

The best experience that I've ever had since I came to Prague, so much passion and dedication that made me love one of the most hardest jobs , the staff was great beyond any words, they showed me what does it mean to be a teacher by all means, they gave us the methods and made us practice it through out the course. The classes were great clean and nicely organized that made it easy to move around or deliver a good lesson,

They were great!

This was such a great experience! The staff really went way out of their way to help us during and after we had finished our course. Event the students we were in class with were very supportive through this scary time for us. Money well spent