TEFL Heaven participants TEFL Heaven participants

Thailand TEFL Monthly - Get TEFL Trained on Koh Samui!

• Modules & Web Content

• Job Assistance

• Course Structure

• Practical Experience

• Academic Support

My TEFL Heaven Adventure..

My TEFL Heaven adventure was incredible and one I will keep with me for the rest of my life! The companies enthusiasm and passion for their TEFL courses was second to none, and their dedication and organization made the whole experience very easy! I have learnt so much more than I could of ever expected and have made friends to last a lifetime! Thank you TEFL Heaven, for an amazing new life here in Thailand!

• TEFL Heaven responded to this review December 23, 2015 at 4:11 AM

Thanks very much for leaving the review, we really appreciate it.

• Modules & Web Content

• Job Assistance

• Course Structure

• Practical Experience

• Academic Support

The BEST experience of my life!

If you are reading this in thoughts of applying to the TEFL Heaven training course, then I cannot express how highly I recommend it! My TEFL Heaven experience has been a dream! Before I left my home country, I had endless amounts of support and reassurance which filled me with a great amount of confidence before I even arrived here in Thailand! The TEFL Heaven Team went above and beyond to ensure that all aspects of my Thai experience were perfectly prepared and fully enjoyable. My TEFL Trainers were so genuinely passionate about our learning, and we were lucky enough to put everything we had learnt in to real life practice teaching at an English camp in a temple! The whole atmosphere of the course was encouraging, upbeat and inspirational. I am so thankful for this wonderful opportunity to study my TEFL with TEFL Heaven, and for their continued dedication to my life here in Thailand!

• TEFL Heaven responded to this review December 23, 2015 at 4:10 AM

Thanks very much for your review!