TEFL Argentina Header Image TEFL Argentina Header Image

• Course Structure

• Practical Experience

• Academic Support

Highly recommend this TEFL course

I had a great experience taking the TEFL course. Before taking the course I was nervous about teaching because it was something completely new to me and, as a native speaker, I had never studied English grammar. Though the course can be quite intense at times, the variety of projects and topics thoroughly prepare you for life as an ESL teacher. The course covers English grammar, linguistics, phonology and teaching methodology. The practical teaching part of the class was great. I loved being able to practice what we learned on actual students and receiving feedback. The TEFL teacher is great and has been teaching English and TEFL for years and makes class interesting. When you complete the course R2A helps you with job placement and I started working the week after I finished by course! If you are thinking about teaching English abroad I highly recommend taking this course and living in Buenos Aires.

• Modules & Web Content

• Job Assistance

• Course Structure

• Practical Experience

• Academic Support

I am TEFLing

The TEFL Argentina course was a great learning experience for me. The teacher was always making us laugh while staying in control. I had to brush up on my listening skills for his British accent but I learned so much about the language I grew up speaking, as well as about how to teach it.
The practice teaching sessions were also a great compliment to the learning process although on some of the days the gap in the individual students´English levels made it a little more challenging.
The course went by really quickly so it was important to stay focused from the start in order not to miss anything. I had actually hesitated to take the course but in the end I am happy that I did.

• TEFL Argentina responded to this review April 06, 2015 at 9:26 AM

Thanks Gerund! We're so glad you enjoyed our course and found it challenging and worth-while. If you ever need anything from us, we're here for you! Sincerely, Eden