Certificate Programs in Mexico
Tecnologico de Monterrey's Monterrey Campus offers undergraduate certificate programs in a variety of fields. Choose one of the 16-week certificate programs that pique your interest and learn about the Mexican way of life.
The certificate program courses are not exclusive to international students. Therefore, you are given the opportunity to interact with other Mexican and Latin American students on a daily basis - working together in a classroom setting to complete team projects and group presentations.
Receiving the Certificate:
To receive recognition for one of the Certificate Programs offered at Tecnologico de Monterrey, you must take at least five (5) courses (15 U. S. credits or 25 ECTS) in one semester. Of these five, you must take three (3) mandatory courses and choose two (2) optional one.
A full load at Tecnologico de Monterrey is 6 courses; therefore, European students may enroll in 6 courses to meet their university's requirements.
Take advantage of the chance to study in Mexico while obtaining a certificate in a specific field of study that interests you. Enroll in one of the Tecnologico de Monterrey's Certificate Programs today!
* Certificate in International Business
The International Business Certificate's main objectives are for you to:
- Explore different ways of thinking and doing business in various countries.
- Obtain an international vision of the business world.
- Use different tools and analytical procedures to recognize business opportunities.
- Develop strategies toward marketing products and services abroad.
This certificate program provides you with the fundamentals of tourism and hospitality business operations such as:
- Issues associated with co-creation of the "product."
- The significance of human resource management.
- The impact of seasonality.
- The unique nature of hospitality product distribution.
Not only will you be introduced to these key business concepts, but to the philosophical and theoretical understanding of the hospitality industry.
* Certificate in Latin American Business Management
This program offers you the opportunity to learn about the general business environment in Latin America with an emphasis on business management, negotiation, cultural management, and business agreements. In addition, you will explore both competitive and development strategies of Latin American countries and the impact those agreements have on import and export operations.
* Certificate in Audiovisual Media Production
The Certificate in Audiovisual Media Production covers the necessary skills to develop your abilities in film, radio, television or video production. You'll focus on creating high-quality content targeted to multicultural audiences in addition to learning:
- The historic development of audiovisual media.
- Techniques and tools for audiovisual production.
- The best way to translate your creativity into first-rate audiovisual messages.
- The most appropriate way to resolve communication gaps when producing contents for radio and television.
- Techniques for creating fiction, documentary and experimental films.
* Certificate in Latin American Studies
In this certificate program you'll uncover interesting facts about the history of Latin America - from pre-Columbian and colonial Latin America to the independence Era and the Latin American revolutions of the 20th Century.
You will also take a look at cultural values, economic structures, and contemporary authors such as Alejo Carpentier and Manuel Puig.
* Certificate in Environmental and Sustainable Development
This certificate provides you with the ability to become an agent of change; examine and determine how to make decisions based on environmental, social and economic concerns and discover how they integrate with your field of study. In addition, you'll explore the characteristics of ecosystems within the three eco-regions of Northeast Mexico.
* Certificate in International Trade and Legal Transactions
This certificate program enhances your legal skills by comparing and analyzing a variety of traditions throughout the legal system. Acquire the knowledge and skills needed to better understand international trade and its related legal transactions. In addition, you'll have the chance to interact with multicultural colleagues who share their experiences with you.
- Business Management
- Comm. (radio, Tv, & Film)
- Environmental Management
- Human Rights Advocacy
- International Business
- Latin American Studies
- Legal Studies
- Media And Cultural Studies
- Media Relations
- Sustainable Development
- Travel / Tourism
Cost in US$:
Please contact us for more information
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
- Independent living
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Letters of Reference