Teaching House - A better class of teachers Header Image Teaching House - A better class of teachers Header Image

Teaching House CELTA - Riviera Maya

• Modules & Web Content

• Job Assistance

• Course Structure

• Practical Experience

• Academic Support

Get your CELTA from Teaching House Riviera Maya

Originally I was supposed to take my course in Phoenix AZ, and I am so glad I went to Riviera Maya Mexico instead! The class was great and geared towards helping the students. The tutors were excellent, well versed in the subject matter and helped explain everything. They also made sure we were all holding up alright! The course work is a lot, but it is one of the most rewarding experiences to go through. Having us teach actual lessons is great to learn how to teach, and give us real experiences with what may go wrong in a lesson.

The computer labs are a little small, but the school does make every effort to help the students as much as possible. That said, remember to bring your laptop! It'll save a lot of time if you only have to print at the school. The accommodations are clean and very close to the school. The lunches you can purchase at the school are very tasty and authentic. The area is very safe and very close to the beach for your weekends when you need a break.

Overall it was an excellent experience and I recommend anyone to get their CELTA in Riviera Maya.