General English Programs
Gain an understanding of American culture while developing your language proficiency with TALK’s General English Programs. Sharpen your writing, speaking, listening, and reading skills as you progress through the courses. From level 1 through 10, beginner to fluency, our excellent teachers will help you reach your goals.
Start your journey today!
1. Improve your English language skills through a range of lessons, such as listening, writing, pronunciation, and vocabulary improvement.
2. Learn to appreciate American culture more as you gradually improve your English language proficiency.
3. Immerse in American culture and way of life outside of class.
4. Widen your chances of getting accepted in an American college or university through our Advanced Academic levels.
5. Choose if you want Full Time (20 lessons or 18 clock hours) per week) or Part Time classes (18 lessons or 16.2 clock hours) per week.
United States: Atlanta, Boston, Fort Lauderdale and 3 other cities, Miami, Miami Beach, San Francisco Show less
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
This Program is open to
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview Required
- Online Application
If you are a complete beginner or need to take specialized English classes, sign up for our private English instruction. Our staff at TALK will expertly design a program
United States: Boston, Fort Lauderdale, San Francisco United States: Boston, Fort Lauderdale, San Francisco Show less
Sign up for the most popular program of TALK - Intensive English Course! This is an ideal course if you wish to improve your language skills while participating in activities...
TALK offers a TOEFL iBT program to teach you specific test strategies while helping improve your overall English language skills, which is necessary in getting a high TOEFL...