Syracuse University Header Image Syracuse University Header Image

Syracuse University London Center

Best Experience of My Entire Life

London is an incredible city. The SU staff made it really easy to acclimate to the city. Definitely go!

Summer in London is like nothing else, I learned so much about the city.

I liked the summer abroad session because I got to know non-SU students. It was only 6 weeks but I got so much out of true experience and really got to experience London.

The SU London staff was incredibly personable and provided so many opportunities and support to the students.

London Lifestyle

I had a great time and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Better than expected.

SU London was all I could ask for. It was an american university but I felt I was completely immersed in English culture. I wish I didn't go to so many countries on the weekends because I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do in England.

Go to London!

London was an amazing place to study abroad because it was cheap and easy to travel anywhere in Europe. I had an internship, which I recommend. I made amazing friends there and loved the culture. It made me rethink what I want to do after college and where to live.

My College Highlight

Studying abroad in London was an amazing experience that I'm so glad I had the opportunity to have. Besides London being an exciting city, the administration was extremely organized and planned wonderful activities to help us see the city as well as other areas of England. Additionally, the prequel in Ireland was AMAZING!. The best decision I made! Studying abroad was the highlight of my college career. NO ONE should miss this opportunity. Wish I was back there now! (

Amazing London Experience

I was in a short term program that started in SU. It took us to London for 10 days. This was an amazing experience. It was organized very well and the teacher went above and beyond to help us have the best experience.