Spanish Language Training and Volunteer Programs in Ecuador
Ecuador: Intag, Puyo, Quito and 2 other cities
3-6 Month, 5-8 Week, 7-12 Month, 9-12 Week, Multiple Year, 1-2 Week, 2-4 Week
Open all year
There are no specific qualifications necessary.
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
USD 1,600 - USD 1,800
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Language instruction
- Registration fees
- Written materials abroad
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Written materials pre-departure
Program Fees Include:
* Airport pick-up upon arrival.
* Welcome dinner for participants.
* Welcome orientation session including a short trip to the downtown area, and instructions on how to take public transit.
* Organization of the homestay (private room), two meals per day (breakfast and dinner, Monday-Saturday), and weekly laundry services.
* Coordination of clinical placements.
* One-day Quito tours can be arranged with a teacher for free (1 per week).
* Coordination of 40 hours of Spanish classes
* Organization of extra activities: salsa classes, tours, cultural activities, and museum visits. This allows the students to learn more about local culture, history and language.
*24/7 in-country support.
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Grassroots Organization
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Human Rights
- Organic Farming
- Public Health
- Small Business Development
- Social Work
- Street Children
- Youth Development
An SVE volunteer is someone who wants to have a unique volunteer experience, learn Spanish, and come away feeling fulfilled and enriched. Our volunteers are typically those involved in medical, dental, or nursing programs, as well as development studies.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
Typically The Application Process Time is