Volunteer with Sustainable Bolivia and Vivo en Positivo
9-12 Week, 3-6 Month, 7-12 Month, 1-2 Year, 5-8 Week, Multiple Year
* Minimum commitment of one month.
* Minimum age requirement: 22 years old.
* Intermediate Spanish (We require at least a 6-week intensive study course for those arriving with just a basic Spanish level).
* True commitment to serve people with HIV/AIDS, including women, children and teenagers.
* Open spirit and willingness to learn and accept new concepts and ways to do things.
* Respect to cultural and religious differences, with a willingness to adapt to a new environment.
Cost in US$:
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Written materials abroad
- Written materials pre-departure
Program Fees Include:
* Volunteer or internship position
* Internet access
* Unlimited telephone calls to over 60 countries
* Pick-up from airport
* Cleaning services
* Sponsored cultural events
* 24-hour staff support
* USD75 per month mini grant given back to volunteer/intern
* 3 meals a day (only for Family Home Stay option)
- Community Development
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Human Rights
- Public Health
- Social Work
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application