Study abroad in London or Cambridge this summer on a program with Summer Discovery. High school students can choose from many credit-bearing and enrichment courses including British and European Law, Global Business and Economics, Acting, and Genetics. Other offerings are British Spy Operations of the 20th and 21st Centuries, ESL, SAT Preparation, and Debate, amongst many others. Participants will benefit from small class size and personal guidance from leading British lecturers.
Cambridge is one of England's most quaint cities, serving as a cultural and academic hub that offers picturesque buildings and a lovely community. The university is made up of separate colleges, each offering an inclusive area for students to live, eat, and study within the local campus.
London is a thriving metropolis that offers unparalleled opportunities for education, the arts, fashion, and politics. With four World Heritage sites, an open-minded and diverse citizenry, and cultural and historical richness, London is ideal for a high school study program abroad.
1. Study and live in England while earning college credit, taking advantage of the rich cultural offerings without needing to learn a new language
2. Meet other teens who are passionate about travel, culture, and academics
3. Explore local attractions such as Piccadilly Circus, Westminster Abbey, or Market Square, or attend a soccer game, outdoor concert, or film festival on excursions
4. Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford, and optional trip to Paris, France
5. Program fee includes full academic tuition and enrichment, on-campus breakfast and dinner, activities, excursions, and linens in residence
July 5* - August 1, 2014
Type of Programs
- Cultural Exploration
- Community Service / Volunteerism
- High School Study Abroad
Cost in US$:
4 Weeks: USD 8,199; 3 Weeks: USD 6,999
Program Fees Include:
Tuition includes: Term fees, full academic and enrichment program, breakfast and dinner daily while on campus, recreation privileges, activities, trips and excursions per catalog, blanket and pillow, and linens with weekly exchange.
This Program is open to
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network