SAI Programs Header Image SAI Programs Header Image

SAI Programs: Study Abroad in Rome

Best experience of my life!

Studying abroad was truly the best experience of my life. From immersing myself into the culture of Rome, to being able to easily (and cheaply!) travel all around Europe, and to finding some of my best friends, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I was so happy to have the program coordinators of SAI to help me deal with day to day questions and overall experience. From helping me call a cab to go to the airport, to assisting in anything at any time of the day, I knew I could always count on them.

Making My Rome Away from Home

With the help of SAI Programs, Rome quickly became my home away from home. From the application process, to applying, and obtaining a visa, SAI guided me every step of the way allowing me to push stress aside and get excited for my new journey. Once I arrived, I was introduced to my amazing apartment that made me feel like a true Italian and was offered an Italian Crash Course early on so that I could get by in this new country. Studying abroad is life changing and pushes you outside of your comfort zone like you would never believe. SAI offered amazing excursions to show students the different cultures within Italy and cooking classes to help us feel truly immersed. Jess and Jordan, our SAI staff, were always available to help and answer our questions and really encouraged us to speak Italian as much as possible. I would not change a thing about my study abroad experience and I am forever envious of all of the students who get to experience the wonder all over again.

Learned a new language, made friends for life, learned new cooking skills

The experience overall was very satisfying. I enjoyed the program and the living locations organized for me. I also enjoyed the activities organized by the program such as the excursions and cooking classes. I feel like i have significantly impacted my outlook on my personal life as well as other cultures and places.

Amazing Semester at JCU in Rome, Italy

My semester at John Cabot University in Rome, Italy was favorite semester in college. I studied abroad through SAI Programs. the SAI on-site staff was amazing. Jess and Jordan were always willing to help me when I needed help booking train tickets, finding restaurants, and planning trips. Jess also took me to the doctor when I became sick during my first few weeks in Rome. John Cabot University is a great university to take courses at because the class sizes are small which allows students to engage in great discussions.

Overall, this experience was amazing. Living and learning (and eating!!!) in the Trastevere neighborhood of Rome was perfect and I cannot wait to be able to go back and explore the Eternal City again!