SAI Programs Header Image SAI Programs Header Image

SAI Programs: Study Abroad in London

The BEST experience

SAI made the entire study abroad experience so easy! They were there for all of us every step of the way; from pre-departure, to our stay there, and to our departure. From the second we landed at the airport, they were there to help. I really appreciated that they picked us up from the airport and showed us where all the nearby train stations were in relation to our flat. SAI took us on day/weekend excursions, which really immersed us in the culture. I really enjoyed those because we did things that I may not have had the chance to do otherwise. I loved it so much, I wish I could do it all again! SAI is definitely my first recommendation when it comes to studying abroad.

An Unforgettable Experience

SAI Programs created an irreplaceable educational and life experience in London. I studied at London College of Fashion, but SAI's connection with UAL will provide students with the best Fashion Education in the world. Study Fashion in one of the best cities in the world, learn about the global nature of fashion, and experience a new city and culture with a program that provides great housing, fun excursions, and 24/7 onsite assistance. Learn about yourself and about the world and study abroad with SAI.