SAI Programs Header Image SAI Programs Header Image

SAI Programs: Study Abroad in Barcelona

My study abroad experience in Barcelona, Spain!!

I had the most amazing time of my life studying abroad in Barcelona, Spain. It was such an amazing experience and I would go again in a hear beat. I'm so glad I chose SAI as my provider because they were so helpful in the beginning of my process until the end of my time abroad. Any questions I had they were always quick to answer, and my SAI on-site advisor was just as fantastic. She was loved by our entire group! She was so knowledgeable about Spain, where we should and should not vacation, and was on-call 24/7 whenever we needed her! I loved everything about Barcelona, my classes, living experience, and the friendships i gained.

I would recommend studying abroad with SAI to anyone, it was an experience I'll never forget and SAI made it happen!

Spring 2016

I would like to recommend this program to all students. A small program like this allows all students to immerse themselves in the Spanish culture, and get to know the rest of the students better. Additionally, the program coordinator is very helpful and available for questions pretty much at all times.

A Great Experience with SAI

Studying abroad with SAI programs was definitely the best decision. All of SAI's staff were helpful in answering the many questions I had leading up to my departure to Barcelona. Once here, Mireia has been very helpful and kind, and made the transition to living in another country as smooth as possible! I enjoyed the number and variety of different excursions Mireia and SAI provided us. I also really appreciate the smaller size of SAI's program, which allowed me to connect with my study abroad classmates on a closer level. If I have a friend or family member decide to study abroad, SAI will without a doubt be the first program I recommend, and Barcelona the first program!

Barcelona Spring 2016

I highly recommend this program to anyone who is looking for a true study abroad experience. The small group is conducive to building strong friendships with the other group members as well as the program instructor. Mireía is very attentive to the needs of everyone in the group and is highly knowledgeable about the city in all of it's intricacy. I feel like this program enabled me to enjoy and benefit from this semester to the fullest and although it is sad to leave Barcelona, with the help of Mireía and SAI Programs I will not look back on this experience with any regrets.

Semester in Barcelona

SAI was the best program to go abroad with to Barcelona. Many other providers have groups with over 100 students, but SAI has a smaller group and it creates a much better experience. The classes are not too challenging but you learn so much outside of the classroom by living in a different country with a different culture. The staff was so supportive in any way needed and I can't think of a better program to go with!

AMAZING 4 MONTHS!

I loved SAI Barcelona! It was a smaller program but I loved that because it really gave you the opportunity to get close with other people in the program and you did not experience any cliquey groups, etc. It was an awesome program that implemented the Spanish culture and made you feel at home. It was overall an amazing experience and I wouldn't chose another program.

go to barcelona!!!

My experience in Barcelona this semester with SAI was my best semester yet! I was able to learn and know all about Barcelona and Spain from my experiences and classes at UAB. SAI made the process of studying abroad so easy I would do it all over again if I could! Barcelona has so much to offer its impossible to ever get bored of it. I've made so many new friends this semester that leaving is going to be so hard, but I can't wait to come back to Barcelona one day and live it all over again! SAI helped everyone in our program feel comfortable in our new home and learn about the culture. I felt so safe my entire semester, it was so stress free! Go study abroad with SAI and especially in Barcelona because it was the best experience ever!

Amazing semester in beautiful Barcelona!

I had an absolutely amazing semester in the beautiful city of Barcelona with SAI this past Spring semester. I not only had an amazing time exploring the beautiful city and other amazing places throughout Europe, but I also learned so much about myself and grew as an individual. All of SAI's staff was absolutely amazing throughout the entire application and pre-departure process as well as the credit transfer process after returning home. And I have to give a special shout to the program coordinator in Barcelona, Mireia, for being absolutely amazing and helpful throughout the entire semester. I am so thankful for the opportunity I had with SAI and the incredible city I was lucky enough to call home for 4 months.

Barcelona Inspires

It's pretty fitting that Barcelona and SAI Programs have the same tagline because both are amazing. I would not trade my experience for anything and every time I would choose to go with SAI. The company was very helpful for me and made this process as smooth as possible. The office is very accessible by email and phone and they are quick with handling concerns. Once abroad they take care of anything you would possible need, not to mention set you up with some pretty awesome living spaces. You have so many options with SAI and they make it easy fro you to decide how you want to study abroad. When on a SAI excursion we were welcomed by so many types of people and they were ready to teach us something new or show us the major sites in the area. Everything was hands on and truly inspiring. The program was small, but even then I was able to become very close with my study abroad crew. Even with a young program everything seemed to fall into place! Going abroad wakes up new emotions and feelings inside you and SAI Barcelona staff was there ready to make it all reality.