Study Abroad Compass Header Image Study Abroad Compass Header Image

Study Abroad Czech Republic - Low Cost Programs

Best Value for your money

I couldn't have asked for a better study abroad experience. Study Abroad Czech Republic was excellent at staying in contact with me before, during, and after my semester abroad. They helped me with the entire administration process, including the complicated visa application. My flat was in a great location, it was big and roomy, and I really enjoyed the people I lived with. My program director was always available and checked up on me from time to time in order to ensure I was enjoying my time there. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I feel like I got so much for the cost.

amazing experience

Study Abroad Czech Republic is an awesome program. I had the best time. Everybody was very nice and helpful. They took a great care of me. Prague is a great city offering much to see and learn. People are also very nice.

I would recommend Study Abroad Czech Republic because they are super nice to students and keep in touch with them during the whole stay. They also organize fun trips so students can see other parts of the country and meet other students. I loved it and if I could I would do it again!

Semester Internship in Prague

I had the time of my life during my semester in Prague with Study Abroad Czech Republic! A non-traditional route of a semester-long marketing internship in Prague and a summer course at UNYP allowed me to live, travel, learn, explore, and grow independently, but with the safety and support of the program. Travel to 10 different countries, countless new friends, one amazing program buddy, and a lifetime of wonderful memories later, I can safely say that study abroad is an experience that everyone should have!

The only issue I had during my stay was misinformation about obtaining a visa. No matter what, OBTAIN A VISA IN YOUR HOME COUNTRY BEFORE YOU LEAVE! Otherwise, you may end up wherever you are illegally.

Summer in Prague

Doing a month abroad in Prague with Study Abroad Compass was one of the best decisions I ever made. The pre-departure information was excellent and Study Abroad worked with me through the process of picking my courses, and getting my university to approve them. My accommodation was clean, close to my university and close to the center. The courses themselves were fair, and a lot of fun. Day to day life in Prague was always challenging and exciting. The trip was unforgettable, and I couldn't have done it without Study Abroad Czech.

Prague Summer 2011

The program gave me a wonderful opportunity to travel abroad, see what living in another country is like, and to learn at a university other than my own. It was scary in the beginning, since the language was unfamiliar, however, everyone there was really welcoming and most days were occupied by something. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I am really happy that I went!