Stray New Zealand Header Image Stray New Zealand Header Image

New Zealand's Flexible Bus Network for Adventurous Travelers

The best way!

The best way to see a beautiful country. You'll see a lot more with Stray!

I had a great time!

My experience would have been totally different without the guidance of my favorite stray driver, Cookie. I had a great time in New Zealand, I met many people and, maybe, lifelong friendship.Thanks Cookie, Thanks Stray, Thanks New Zealand. Ka kite ano!

No regrets

Stray was definitely the best decision made when traveling to New Zealand. The drivers are great, the locations are amazing and they are very true to their motto. I wouldn't have wanted to be any further of the beaten track without the help of Stray. I have also met an amazing group of people while traveling Stray, friends that I hope to keep for many years to come. Looking back, I can honestly say there were zero regrets when choosing to travel with Stray. I only regret not grabbing another fergburger before leaving Queenstown :( Sweet as Stray, sweet as!

The ultimate adventure tour

Stray NZ is the ultimate adventure tour. You meet people from all walks of life that become your family, you do breathtaking activities that you wouldn't have the opportunity to do elsewhere, and you push yourself to limits you never thought you could reach...but most of all, you create memories that last a lifetime. Stray is THE authentic backpackers experience, and I would do it all again in a heartbeat.

Amazing!

Stray provides a truly amazing experience living up to its motto off the beaten track.