Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Academic Year, Throughout the year, May Term, Spring Break
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Design
- Graphic Design
- International Relations
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Web Design
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
1. Providing Internship to the candidates, as per their choice
2. Visa support and arranging various documents for it.
3. On mail 24 hrs service from placement in required company to departure formalities.
3. Pickup from Jaipur Airport
4. Arranging accommodation of the candidate.
5. Providing local sim card
6. Integration in Indian culture
7. 24 hrs on call support during your stay in India
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide, Asian, British and Irish Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 0-6
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- In-Person Interview Required
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Job and Internship Network
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home