Rm.1901, Floor 19, No 1027 Chang Ning Rd, Zhao Feng Square Chang Ning District Shanghai, 200050 China
China: Beijing, Guangzhou, Hangzhou and 2 other cities
Throughout the year
StayInShanghai's TESOL & Teach Internship Program (TIP Program) offers interns a unique opportunity to gain accredited TESOL training and invaluable work experience in Chinese schools while merging into the real life of Chinese. StayInShanghai's TESOL & Teach Internship program is designed for people who want to earn first-hand experience in teaching English to other nationalities while spending time to explore Chinese culture and the country without spending extra money. This program is ideal for college students and recent college graduates who want to take a travel a bit before settling down with a permanent job.
StayInShanghai's TESOL & Teach Internship Program (TIP Program) attracts hundreds of young people every year to participate, because this program contains 3 week online TESOL training, and 1 week in-class practical TESOL training in Shanghai. During the training, you will learn the skills required to teach English in a Chinese school, as well as receive a comprehensive range of social and cultural activities during the training. After the training, you will be guaranteed with an American officially accredited TESOL certificate. You will also be placed in a school as an English teacher intern.
By participating StayInShanghai's TESOL & Teach Internship Program, you will be an internationally certified TESOL teacher, which you could use to travel and work in countries like Thailand, Japan, Vietnam and more!
What is TESOL?
TESOL (also known as TEFL) is the acronym for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. Taking a TESOL course is your passport to a world of travel and adventure teaching English abroad. There is a tremendous demand for TESOL qualified teachers worldwide with job opportunities in just about every country around the globe.
If you want to work in China as an English teacher, accredited TESOL certificate is A MUST document for Chinese Z visa (work permit visa).
If you have a TESOL already?
Just simply join us Teach Internship Program (TIP Program) without TESOL Training Charges.
StayInShanghai's TESOL & Teach Internship Program (TIP Program) offers are the Cheap cost and Valuable experience on the teaching career in China.
What Employers Offer:
* Internship Training
* A Monthly Stipend of 800usd-1600usd
* Company Reference upon Completion
* Permanent Job Placement Related to Your Degree
* Visa Assistance
* Free Accommodation (Some employers provide housing stipend)
* Free Meals (Some employers provide meal stipend)
1. Age: 18 or above.
2. Language: Must be able to speak fluent English. Chinese language ability is NOT necessary.
3. Qualification: Ideally a university/college student or recent graduate. People who are interested in teaching English in China or earning oversea teaching experience are also welcomed to apply.
4. Nationality: Open to people from all over the world, with no distinctions in culture, race, gender or religion. Must be respectful of the Chinese culture, people, religions and politics.
5. No criminal records
What We Offer:
- Internship Placement Guarantee
- Accredited TESOL certificate
- Visa Invitation Letter
- Housing Search (if no free accommodation is provided by the employers)
- Airport Pick-Up
- Cultural Orientation
- Assistance Residence Registration upon Arrival
- Welcome Package (includes Pre-Paid Cell Phone SIM card; Pre-Paid Transportation Card; English Map)
- 24/7 Emergency Call Center Service
- Networking Events via Emails
- Travel Assistance
- Program Date: Open
- Program Duration: 3-12Months
- Flight Tickets
- Travel Insurance: Not included, but we can assist you in the purchase from a local insurance company. You can claim the cash directly in China.
- Language Study: Not included, but we can assist you in booking a very economic language course
Please check Highlights.
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi and South African Participants.
instant to 24 hours
Our aim is to bridge the cultural gap between China and the West. We have provided career and cultural opportunities to over thousands of young people from hundreds of universities all over the world.
I like the company which SIS found for me, it is very global and my position is in the important sector; It is a little difficult to catch all the information because of background basic on the ind...More
Did you participate on a program with StayInShanghai?
Share your thoughts!