Immerse yourself in an international learning community in the heart of the historic city of Oxford. St. Clare's has offered the Liberal Arts programme for university undergraduates and gap year students for over 40 years; earn transferable credit and participate in a wide range of extra-curricular activities and excursions. Check out our Scholars' programme which allows you to study at the University of Oxford or our programme for education majors which includes a placement in a local primary or secondary school.
- International student body
- Residential college with a lively, friendly atmosphere
- Teaching staff from St. Clare's International College and Oxford university
- Small classes
- One-to-one tutorials
- Programmes for Autumn and Spring semesters and year-round
- Internships and work experience placements
- Personalised pre-arrival guidance and support
Spring, Summer, Academic Year, Throughout the year
Please visit our website for more information.
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
- Art/fine Arts
- Foreign Language
- International Relations
Cost in US$:
Tuition: USD 14,047 + variable accommodation cost
Program Fees Include:
* College houses
- Supervised accommodation from the day of arrival to the morning after the last day of the course; bed linen and towels; room cleaning (weekdays); heating and lighting.
- Accommodation fees include your stay in your house during the mid semester breaks but not the two week spring break.
- If you have chosen to include meals you are entitled to breakfast and dinner every day and lunch Monday to Friday (excluding the semester breaks)
- Fees include accommodation as a guest with a local host family (appraised and inspected regularly by our Accommodation Officer), single room, bed linen and towels, laundry facilities, breakfast and dinner every day and support provided by the welfare officer in college. Some of our host families offer a single superior option (ensuite facilities).
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European and Worldwide Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
Independently or in Groups
Scholarships are Available
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Exit Debriefing Abroad