Live it Lisbon! Summer Volunteer Program
13-24 July and 22 August - 2 September
Cost in US$:
220-240 USD (200-220 EUR)
- In-country staff support
- Language instruction
- Registration fees
Program Fees Include:
The fee COVERS:
- Accommodation (no need to bring bedding or sleeping bags as they will be provided)
- Food & drink supplied by Live it Lisbon!
- Activities coordinated by Live it Lisbon!
- Days out coordinated by Live it Lisbon!
- Language or cooking workshops supplied by Live it Lisbon!
- Travel costs within the programme (activities, to work sites, supplied days out)
- Administrative costs
- Completion certificate
The fee DOES NOT COVER:
- Travel to and from Lisbon (plane tickets, bus fares, etc.)
- Towels (these can be hired from the hostel at a cost of €2 for the entire programme)
- Food & drink not supplied by Live it Lisbon!, such as restaurants and alcohol
- Insurance (you will need to supply your own)
- Visa fees and arrangements
- Sightseeing visits / trips not supplied by Live it Lisbon!
- Additional travel fees within Lisbon
- Damage to property of the Spin Association
- Costs for extra days
- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Development
- Youth Development
18 and over
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 10-25
Application Process Involves
- Online Application