Spark Spanish Header Image Spark Spanish Header Image

Learn Spanish in the Real Spain

• The Campus

Great Experience - Thank You!

I had a fantastic time at Spark and the combination of friendly and helpful staff, and professional and productive lessons was perfect. The atmosphere and chilled out vibe of the centre was welcoming and contagious to be around. I especially liked the fact that there was Spanish-speaking staff living at the residence. You could always practice the Spanish you had learnt in class with them. The only bad point I have is that I didn’t stay there for longer!

• The Campus

An all-round great experience!

I went to Spark for a few weeks to brush up on my Spanish and it was a great experience! The class sizes were quite small so you get lots of attention from the teachers. Any comments you make about the classes are taken on board, so it's a very personalised course. I really enjoyed the cultural events in the evenings - I did everything from sherry-tasting to horse-riding to barbecues. It's a great way to learn Spanish and El Puerto de Santa María is a great place to practise!

Living in the Sparkville Residence is a great way to meet new people, practise your Spanish and get involved in cultural events - loved it!

• The Campus

Spark Languages is great!

I had such a great time at Spark Languages, the teachers were very friendly and I improved my Spanish a lot! The cultural activities were amazing, especially the sherry tasting was interesting. El Puerto de Santa Maria is also perfectly located to discover Andalusia. In the weekends I went to Gibraltar and Cadiz, these cities were very nice and are worth a visit!

An unforgettable experience

These two weeks at Spark are unforgettable! The teacher was dynamic and enthusiastic, always ready to help us and giving us a lot of tips to improve our Spanish outside of the classroom. With the other girls of the same level, we had so much fun !!! Other things I really enjoyed were all the social activites such as bodegas visit, tapas at the sunset, paella class and BBQ... So nice... Also, El Puerto is such a fantastic city to learn a language: when you go to a bar, locals come to you to speak and it's really beneficial for your Spanish. The nightlife and the restaurants are really amazing.
If you want to live this experience, I strongly recommend the Sparkville residence. The atmosphere inside is just crazy !!! :D