Study Abroad Program at Southampton Solent University
Southampton Solent University offers a Study Abroad program for international students who are enrolled at a university outside the UK, to study with us for a semester or an academic year.
As a Study Abroad student you will have the opportunity to integrate fully with student life at the University. To help you enjoy Study Abroad experience at Southampton Solent, the University has a comprehensive support structure available to all students.
Choose Southampton Solent University as a part of your degree and you will have the opportunity to:
* add an international dimension to your CV
* spend a semester, or a year at one of the UK's newest universities
* discover a modern, comfortable and vibrant environment in which to study, located in the centre of the city of Southampton
* explore a suite of innovative and practical courses with international demand such as Arts, Media, Maritime, IT and Business
* gain an international and life changing Study Abroad experience
* improve your English language skills.
Please visit our website for a full list of student services and program description.
Southampton Solent University is one of the UK's newest universities. At Southampton Solent we educate for careers and for life, transforming potential into long-standing achievement, creating exciting opportunities ang giving our students the confidence to achieve their goals. We are committed to teaching excellence, with lecturers who have real-world experience and strong ties to business industry. Southampton Solent University is an international university, in that approximately 2,000 of its 18,000 students are from all over the world. We are friendly, open and supportive and invest in providing a learning environment which is creative and dynamic.
Southampton Solent University is located in the heart of the city, which has grown dramatically into a busy, cosmopolitan centre of culture, entertainment, nightlife and shopping. Southampton is on the South Coast of England, just over an hour by train to London and within easy distance of Bournemouth, Portsmouth and Winchester. Its location makes it easy to travel to Europe either by ferry or from the city's airport.