Ecuador - Animal Rescue Center
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
* Language: Project is English-spoken.
* Skills: No specific skills are required. You should have the desire to work because you are responsible for the welfare and day-to-day care of the animals.
* Vaccination: Up-to-date tetanus shot as we do a lot of construction and maintenance work. Please ask for additional medical advice in your home country.
* Insurance: Full travel & medical insurance for Ecuador.
Cost in US$:
Depends on the length of your stay (USD 415 for 2 weeks)
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
Allowance of 15 USD/week for food.
- Animal Welfare
- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Grassroots Organization
- Social Work
- Veterinary Science
Volunteers should be enthusiastic, creative, communicative, energetic, organized and open-minded to new cultures.
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is