Univie: Summer School - European and International Studies
- Art & Fine Arts
- Art History
- European Studies
- International Relations
- Liberal Arts
- Political Science & Politics
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
* Use of all sports and recreational facilities (including tennis and windsurfing lessons), and all planned excursions
* An additional fee for room and board on campus will be collected by the Sommerhochschule for the host institution (Bundesinstitut für Erwachsenenbildung). This fee includes accommodation and full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) for the four week program.
- * Applicants have to be at least 18 years old.
* Applicants must have completed two years of studies at college or university level in their countries of residence or have an educational background equivalent to one year at a European university before the beginning of the program.
* Applicants must be in attendance for the whole period of the International Summer Program, be able to take part in the number of required courses, have an adequate command of the English language and be in good health.
* Students whose native language is not English must submit evidence of proficiency in English with their application.
This Program is open to
Worldwide, American, European, Canadian, Australian, Asian, Kiwi and South African Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 20-40
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
- Letters of Reference
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network