Sol Abroad participants Sol Abroad participants

Sol Abroad: High School Study Abroad Program in Argentina

Buenos Aires Experience

I had a wonderful time. My group was hilarious and fun. There were few things I did not enjoy doing. I personally felt like 4 weeks was too long a time away from home, but I still enjoyed all the cultural activities and excursions. It was simply wonderful.

Amazing program!!!!

I absolutely loved the program. It was fun, educational, and really helped me improve my spanish. To be honest, the first day was rough because you are thrown into the deep end,where classes are entirely in spanish and move quickly, but that is balanced out by the great kids and wonderful staff that is always there to help. The cultural activities were by far the best part of the program. I loved going to all the different excursions and experiencing the culture of Argentina. I recommend it highly.

• The Campus

Wonderful experience

Before I enrolled in this program, I´d never been away from my parents for more than a few days. This was a completely different experience for me...and definitely worth it. I learned so much Spanish, and I learned how to be a lot more independent.

My host mother was the sweetest, and conversing with her was one of my favorite parts of the trip. I made some awesome new friends, and I got to really leave my comfort zone behind and try tons of new things. I loved how Sol Abroad provided lots of fun cultural activities, while still allowing you a measure of freedom.

Definitely try it out! If you think it´s too expensive, fundraise. That´s what I did, and it was totally worth it.

• The Campus

Overly controlled, exciting, eventful, social, immersive.

I got to study in a well-known university/language school, and wanted to experience Argentine culture while bettering my Spanish.

My memorable experience was going to Iguazu! And playing street soccer with the Argentine boys teams.