Smaller Earth participants Smaller Earth participants

Resorts Program in New Zealand

• Professional Development

Freshest powder, Best times!

Amazing. Smaller Earth literally help you with everything, getting you out there and into a fairly good job, I was at the remarkables. I was just a barista, because that was my previous experience, but that wasn't really what it was about. Sometimes they made me work behind the bar in the evenings, but mainly it was about the nights out and the powder.
The Skiing in NZ is very good. In my opinion, better than Europe, in fact. The mountains and resorts are much bigger.
10/10 would recommend!

Solo travelling - NZ

My experience in NZ has been incredible from start to finish. However I feel this would of been the case with or without Smaller Earth.
A perfect package for someone who maybe feels a little insecure about stepping into the unknown, however in terms of value for money I'm not sure it was worth the cash.
The company you gain interview for interviews hundreds of people in town, and I met no end of people the week I arrived who were off to interview for jobs, can't help but feel I could of easily organised this myself. Mid way through the season I left my original job role and applied for a different job within the company. I'm aware this was a personal choice, but I'm just saying, pretty easy to get a job with the company. Also Smaller Earth state that you get your lift pass as part of the package, you don't , a lift pass is given to all workers of NZSki. It's nothing to do with Smaller Earth or their package.
I also sorted IRD number myself, and a bank account appointment.

As I said, an ok package for those slightly hesitant about going it alone, but for real, just do it. ÂŁ500 is a pretty steep price, three weeks wages in NZ to be accurate.

Don't get me wrong, all staff at smaller earth that guided me through the process were ace! No complaints there.

Resort job in New Zealand

Very helpful! I had an idea to go to New Zealand so I hopped online and found Smaller Earth's website. I didn't really know what to do and had a ton of questions! They helped me through the whole process before I left and helped me get situated when I landed! New Zealand is incredible!