Smaller Earth participants Smaller Earth participants

Best of Thailand - 10 Day Adventure Tour

• The Adventure

My Thailand experience

I've just got back from The Best of Thailand trip with Smaller Earth.

I've been through Smaller Earth in the past to work at Summer Camp in America and after their amazing customer service and support I decided to look at using them again for a different program.

I've always wanted to go to Thailand so it was a no-brainer really. What a choice it turned out to be!

The 10 day trip is the perfect combination of partying, chilling and discovering the best places to go in Thailand.

The tour has two amazing guides who kept us entertained the entire time, for those 10 days I didn't have to worry about booking accommodation, transport or finding the good places to eat or explore. They had us covered. The guides even booked our onward travel to wherever we needed to go once the tour was over!

My tour was made up of 31 people from around the world and the mix of ages and cultures was brilliant, not one problem the entire trip.

Thank you to Smaller Earth for arranging this, I would recommend the tour to anything thinking of travelling to Thailand either by themselves or with their friends.

The best 10 days of my life.

• The Adventure

Ultimate Thailand review

Thailand is the one place I have been that looks exactly how it does in all the magazines and brochures. It is simply stunning. The support I received before the program was second to none, Smaller Earth took care of every question I had and I felt fully prepared when I headed out on my trip.