SK Pacific Internships Abroad Header Image SK Pacific Internships Abroad Header Image

Business & Finance Internship in Asia - Advance Your Career

Private equity summer analyst - Euler Capital

My experience with SK Pacific, and time with Euler Capital was one of the best learning opportunities I have ever had. Charles, my on-the-ground coordinator, was very supportive, resourceful, and accessible to any question or need. For the first month, I was the only SK Pacific intern in the city, however Charles was able to introduce me to other professionals within my industry to ensure I had a smooth transition between cultures. My internship with Euler Capital has added incredible value to my professional profile, and I am already in contact with larger firms within the US regarding interviews and their respective recruitment processes. If you have any banking or high finance placements in Rio or Mumbai next summer, I would be on the first flight out of California. 10/10.

Advice for other interns: Your experience is what you make it. It is important to educate yourself on the culture of your location, and understand that business and social customs are important and necessary to assimilate to. It is necessary to have an outgoing attitude every day in order to capitalize on each opportunity presented to you. There are great people in every city who are willing to help you in your career, all you have to do is ask. I have made great friends in Beijing, there is no doubt in my mind that my career will take me back to Asia.

SK Pacific internship

I completed my internship with SK Pacific last summer. I choose to write this review because I recently secured my dream job and my internship experience in Asia helped me get here. SK Pacific placed me at a private equity firm in Asia (I can not be more specific for privacy reasons). It was my first experience working in the industry I wanted to break into and there is no way I would have found this opportunity without help.

After the internship, I finished my last year of college and then started applying to jobs. In my interviews my experience in Asia was one of the main topics of discussion. I had worked on the same type of firm in Asia and my new boss has told me he was also very impressed with the international perspective my past work experience gave me. To be honest, I never told them SK Pacific helped me find the internship.

I know there are a lot of people like me considering this program and I will say it is worth it. It was a big commitment for me to do this program and there were times it was difficult living away from home for the first time. However, now that I have found a great full time job, I can really appreciate the value of my experience.

Beijing Internship

SK Pacific found me an internship in Beijing. I was looking for experience in finance and they got me a great internship in less than three weeks. They made the process very simple. I applied on their website and a admissions rep worked with me one-on-one through the whole process. They also had a team of people on the ground in Beijing who were very helpful. Overall I had a very good experience and might do another internship in Singapore next summer. FYI the smog in Beijing is pretty bad. A lot of the time it was not a problem but there were some days where you would not want to spend to long outside.

Highly recommened

I am writing this review to thank SK Pacific for their professionalism and honesty. My daughter applied to the SK Pacific program this summer and I worked with her on through the application process. SK Pacific guaranteed my daughter an internship abroad or her money back. My daughter was connected with many exciting companies in Asia, but ultimately did not secure an internship. She is just a freshman and we applied with very little time to find a match. SK Pacific followed through with their guarantee and refunded 100% of our program deposit. They were also highly professional and helpful throughout the entire process. My daughter plans to participate next summer. As a parent, I highly recommend this organization.

I had a great time

Last year I was looking for a summer internship. To be honest I think it was more important to my parents than it was to me. I was recommend to SK Pacific by my career center. It turned out to be a really good experience. They connected we with a finance firm in Singapore and made everything easy to arrange. The housing was nice and I meet a lot of cool people in the program. It was pretty expensive that is the only downside, but Singapore is super expensive so I guess it has to be that way. Overall it was a cool experience to intern abroad.