Fantastic New Program for Care Givers
Canada: Niagara Falls
The Shulamit Grosbard International Personal Support Worker program is ideal for students who are interested in making a different in the quality of life of others through assisting clients during all life stages, from infancy to end-of-life, to meet their physical and psychosocial needs. Students will develop skills grounded on their understanding of theory. Students will gain confidence and competence during 42 hours of practice in controlled state-of-the-art laboratory facilities. Students may have the opportunity for employment optimized with real-life experience acquired during 220 hours of clinical placement.
1. Work as a caregiver in Niagara Falls, Canada.
2. Make a difference in the quality of life of others.
3. Assist clients during all life stages, from infancy to end-of-life.
4. Gain confidence and competence during 42 hours of practice in controlled facilities.
5. Spend several months living and working in Ontario.
This Program is open to
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Online Application
Canada: Abbotsford, Banff, Beamsville and 12 other cities Canada: Abbotsford, Banff, Beamsville, Brandon, Centralia, Charlottetown, Chicoutimi, Churchill, Clearwater, Courtenay, Rural Areas, Saskatoon, Sooke, Squamish, Ste-Adele Show less
Employers in Canada are looking for experienced heavy long haul truck driver for heavy trailers. Individuals with relevant experience for 2 to 4 years are welcome to apply....