Share & Care Peru Header Image Share & Care Peru Header Image

Education @ Northern Peru

Great opportunity to help most needed!

My experience at Share & Care Peru was great. Friendly staff, good organization and great projects. I was able to help poor local people from Los Organos village. At the same time, I was able to learn a new language and experience a different culture. Los Organos is a small fisherman town located in North Peru. It was a great experience. I was the English professor for two months in a local school. I was able to help young local kids in order to have a better life through education. I was able to pass my knowledge to the young kids. Definitely I felt it was a win win experience. Thanks Share & Care Peru!!!

Amazing experience

My experience at Share & Care Peru taught me different things i did not learn in college. I have become a better human being. I had such a good time during my volunteer period at Share & Care Peru. I totally recommend this program to anyone looking to help most needed and at the same time have an amazing time, meet new people and learn about a new culture! Being the English professor for a local school was a wonderful experience.

During my free time I was able to practice my Spanish and learn how to cook and surf. It was an amazing experience! If you are looking for volunteer experience in South America, definitely Share & Care Peru is the best option for you!