Work Groups - Service Trips to Central America (Nicaragua)
Nicaragua: Ciudad Dario, Managua, Matagalpa
Varies throughout our workgroup season
Cost in US$:
1,400 plus airfare
- Emergency evacuation services
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Travel while in host country
- Written materials pre-departure
Program Fees Include:
* Travel expenses of the group when in-country
* Building materials for the school construction project
* A portion to other SOL education opportunity programs such as our scholarship program, teacher training program, and our Learning Resource Centers.
- Building & Construction Projects
- Economic Development
- Youth Development
Volunteers come from a wide variety of backgrounds. We are open to individuals and groups of all ages. Volunteers share in common the desire to participate in a cultural exchange with a community in Central America.
All. Those 16 and under must travel with a parent or guardian.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 12-22
Scholarships are Available
Small scholarships are available for youth and young adults (under 30).
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is