Seamester Study Abroad at Sea Seamester Study Abroad at Sea

Seamester: Transatlantic, Med to Caribbean - 90 days

The best thing to know is that Seamester is a once in a lifetime experience

I chose Seamester because I was able to visit multiple countries and continents in the same semester! I also wanted to learn how to sail, so the sail training and scuba instruction were huge benefits!

Seamester is so interesting because it takes a unique person to want to board a sailboat with a group of strangers and cross an ocean! The staff and students onboard are so amazing! Each person had such a unique story and we all came together to from a cohesive, working family. The team work and communication skills Seamester developed in each of us were enough to make the trip worth it.. let alone the knowledge and experience! We rode camels on the beaches of Morocco, went zip lining in Spain, saw the Coliseum in Rome and hiked mountains and beaches of many islands from the Mediterranean to the Caribbean!

Seamester was so much more than a study abroad experience. I met my best friends, changed my career path and now I work everyday in a field that I love. I will never stop exploring and adventuring and I recommend Seamester and studying abroad to everyone I meet!

A Life Changing Experience

No regrets at all. SeaMester made me a better person and its the best program for young people who want a an amazing and lifechanging experiance. I did the TransAtlantic 90 day.

Tough but very rewarding academics.

You're living on a boat which you work to keep clean. People shouldn't expect elegance, but the berths are very very comfortable (imagine summer camp)