Seamester Study Abroad at Sea Seamester Study Abroad at Sea

Seamester: Caribbean Summer- 40 days

Seamester=awesome!!!

Going on Seamester was the best decision I've ever made. I cannot even describe everything that I learned and experienced. My two older brothers also went on this trip before me and my whole family loves this program. (3/3 loved it!)

• The Adventure

Indescribable

Everyone wants you to be able to explain a trip like Seamester, but what makes it unique is how indescribable the entire experience is. That are moments that only you and a handful of people will ever really understand, but the lesson learned and the feelings stay with you and transfer into everyday life.

Sailing outside your comfort zone

This was one of the best experiences of my life. Every day was a new adventure and I got to make memories and meet people that I will never forget. The staff was fantastic and always helpful. I got to do things, like climb to the top of a volcano, that I would never get the opportunity to in my every day life. The islands are all so beautiful and different that by the end, I could not pick a favorite. Could not say enough good things about this program and I highly recommend it.

Life Changing!

My experience with Seamester was amazing, wonderful, exciting! I could go on and on. It has been almost 2 years since my voyage and I still get so excited and happy when I think back on my trip. I have done other study abroad programs where you stay in a host country, and while that type of experience is wonderful, Seamester takes it to a different level.