Join a program that combines Italian Gastronomy course and Italian Language course.
The Italian Gastronomy course provides students with a general outlook of the subject through theoretical lectures and visits to artisanal factories and workshops. It incorporates practical cookery course classes on how to prepare famous Italian dishes into classes that discuss the culture and history of Italian food and wine. Students will take part in tasting sessions at distilleries, cheese factories, oil mills, and wine cellars.
The Intensive Italian Language and Culture course is organised into four levels, ranging from Pre-Intermediate to Advanced. The classes are made up of fourteen to sixteen students. The small classes sizes allow each participant to develop strong language proficiency.
1. Learn from experts in Italian cooking and food and wine.
2. Develop your knowledge of spoken and written Italian.
3. Gain insight into Italian culture.
4. Enjoy guided visits to key historic sites.
5. Participate in social and cultural events.
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
This Program is open to