Netherlands: Maastricht (Maestricht or Mestreech)
Throughout the year
SATIJNplus Architects is a large architectural firm (60 employees) in the South of the Netherlands, 30 kilometres from Maastricht. The bureau has more than 45 years experience in the area of restoration, renovation & re-use of buildings, utility building & urban planning, house construction and accommodation for the elderly.
* Internships for motivated and enthusiastic architecture students interested in gaining practical experience in and exposure to the design stages of SATIJNplus projects. You can expect to develop building (working) models, draw in AutoCAD, AutoCAD revit, create 3D-models and render them, and assist in the design of presentations.
* Accommodation nearby Maastricht!
* Financial compensation
Send us a Letter of Interest detailing why you are interested in an internship with SATIJNplus Architects, and attach a CV including a portfolio with images of recent work.
* Currently a University student or recent graduate
* Must be creative, enthusiastic and flexible
* Undertaking a degree programme in Architecture
* Be proficient in hand-drawn / sketched presentation of concepts
* Possess the following computer skills: AutoCAD; AutoCAD revit; Adobe Photoshop; making 3d models in, for example, 'Sketch Up'
Duration: minimum 3-6 months
Nationality: EU citizen
Language: proficiency in English, German or Dutch