Sant'Anna Institute Header Image Sant'Anna Institute Header Image

Sorrento: Faculty Led Programs at Sant'Anna Institute

Study abroad internship in Sorrento, Italy

This experience was well worth it and I would recommended it to any student considering a Study Abroad Internship. Sant' Anna was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the area and the different places they placed us for our internships.

Happy in Italy

Most amazing experience of my life, couldn't have asked for a better living situation or friends that i have made. Sorrento is a magical place and I am so glad that I now connected to it for the rest of my life. My internship was a great experience as well and a lot of fun.

Sant'Anna

I really loved this experience and it has really made me grow and a more well rounded individual. I would recommend this to anyone the staff was amazing and so were the classes. The ability to be involved in so many activities that gave me the experience to appreciate what I have back in the states and realize how much I take for granted. The food was amazing as well.

Life-changing

My experiences abroad have impacted the way I see the world. I've been exposed to various cultures and have enjoyed being immersed in an Italian town. My courses and internship here have impacted my goals for the future. This experience has made me realize that I have to keep traveling--as often as possible. I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to go abroad in a faculty-led program because having a professor and a group of students from my home university was like having a little family abroad. It was an amazing experience...I wish I could stay for longer!

The Most Life-changing Experience I'll Ever Have Fall 2014 in Sorrento

Sorrento is a beautiful, quaint, busy town. My stay in Sorrento happened to be during the peak of tourist season, so I've been told that the streets aren't always so busy. The people are very friendly. As someone who got on a plane not knowing any Italian Sorrento has been the perfect place for me. Most business and shop owners as well as restaurant workers speak English and are very understanding when you try to speak Italian the best you can. Sant' Anna is a small school with a breathtaking view of Marina Grande, one of the most beautiful views I've ever seen. The professors and staff are helpful and genuinely care about each of the students that are enrolled in the program. This experience has been the most eye-opening one yet, and although the semester isn't over yet I remind myself of something that I was told before I left, "when you're on your plane ride home you'll be thinking: this experience changed my life" I know this to be true as I wake up every morning feeling like everyday is an opportunity for personal growth. I've learned so much about myself and other people during my time here and I truly couldn't be more appreciative for this opportunity and all of the people who have made it possible and experienced it with me!

My Great experience in Sorrento

Sorrento Lingue is a great program with individual attention and incredible immersion into the italian culture. I learned a great amount of Italian and how the southern italian way of life works. AMAZING EXPERIENCE

I lived with a host family- loved every minute of it!!