Sage Corps - Study and Intern Abroad participant on top of a mountain Sage Corps - Study and Intern Abroad participant on top of a mountain

Intern Abroad at a Tech Startup in Singapore w/ Sage Corps!

Professional Experience

I've learned so much from my internship about tech startups and venture capital. I did many projects in data analysis at the startup i was matched to and I had a great working with my teammates. I also had a great number of friends who are also Sage Corp fellows. I now better understand what I wish to do and I hope Sage Corps can continue to help me in the future.

Software Development Intern at a Startup

Over the two months I worked at a tech startup on software development and maintenance. I did not know much going into the internship but was able to build a fully functional website (mainly back-end) for my startup in the end. I also wrote test cases for a web app. Besides, I learned a great deal about entrepreneurship and startups in Asia in general. Singapore has amazing food, tourist attractions and night life. It is also easy to travel abroad to see the completely different cities in Southeast Asia.

Amazing social enterprise internship experience in Singapore

I worked at a social enterprise that generates sustainable architectural solutions for homeless communities in Southeast Asia. The work was rewarding and creative, the city of Singapore was safe, diverse and had so much to offer, and I made so many friends in the Sage Corps cohort that I went with.