S360interns Professional Internship by Signature Resources Pte Ltd Header Image S360interns Professional Internship by Signature Resources Pte Ltd Header Image

Launchpad to Asia - Singapore Professional Internship

Attitude is important.

Working for two supervisors is actually very busy, so attitude will be an important thing during the 2-months. However, the food is extremely good!

Dynamic

Working in Singapore means you're surrounded by opportunities! Cool people, cool trips, and an even cooler dynamic working environment can only lead to an unforgettable experience.

An incredible adventure

Singapore has been an incredible adventure in terms of life and professional experience. I met amazing people and discovered much about the Asian culture. I can proudly say that I managed to grasp the potential and everything this country has to offer!

It paved way for us to become multi-talented.

In the modern world, engineering is not just about its own expertise. It is also embedded with Management and Marketing. I have learnt that Engineers with multi-talent does the best!

Eye-Opening and Inspiring

Interning in Singapore was an eye-opening and inspiring experience for me. At the workplace, there are great people and resources to help stay motivated and keep learning. Outside of work, Singapore had much to explore, I was never bored and was always ready for the next adventure!

A fusion

I am always going to remember my first association with Singapore as part of my experience - fusion. Fusion of ENTREPRENEURIAL ECOSYSTEM , Asian and Western cultures, multinational cuisines & modern skyscrapers. My favorite part was meeting a lot of amazing people which are now my friends!

Valuable!

This experience will be my most VALUABLE memory in my life, in terms of the way I work with people and I will never forget the friends here.