Rocket Internships Header Image Rocket Internships Header Image

Guaranteed Internship Placement in Germany

Internship in Marketing department (MDM, Braunschweig)

I am really grateful and thankful to "Rocket internships" for the opportunity they gave to me! "Rocket internships" made possible, what I thought was impossible!
On the 4th year of my studying in the State University of Management in Moscow, I decided to do an internship in Germany. It is not so popular in Russia to do internships abroad, but here are some agencies which can help to find an internship. BUT min fee is 1000 EUR, plus you won't get your money back if you won't find an internship, and the internships which Russian agencies offer are unpaid.
With "Rocket internships" everything was easy! I paid just 200 EUR, in case if I would not find anything, they would not take even a 1 EUR. "Rocket internships" helped me not only find internship very fast, but they also helped me with all the documents for the visa.
The internship itself was really interesting, I really liked what I was doing. After my internship I worked 1,5 year for the company as a freelancer.
If you are searching for internships I strongly recommend to ask "Rocket internships" for help. They have personal approach to everyone and they will for sure find something special for you!