Road2Argentina believes that being a volunteer in Argentina is important not only because it helps those most in need, but also because it exposes travelers to a part of life that they wouldn’t normally experience as a tourist. Our volunteering programs support the local community while enriching your own understanding of a foreign culture. Volunteers can choose from the following placements:
* Volunteer work with children
* Help in a Community Soup Kitchen
* Recreational Activities for Children
* Teaching English to Children
* Teaching English to Adults
* Continuing Education for Adults
* Volunteer in Sustainable Development
* Tutoring students
* Helping in the kitchen and dining hall
* Classroom Assistant
* Building maintenance such as painting and sanding
* Garden maintenance
* Fundraising and donations
* Organizing and leading recreational activities and educational workshops
* Farming duties such as feeding and watering animals, harvesting and trenching
* Providing basic education to adults in the community
Volunteering in Patagonia can be combined with a program in Buenos Aires. For example a one-month Spanish program in Buenos Aires followed by volunteering in Patagonia or a one-month volunteering program in Buenos Aires followed by volunteering in Patagonia. Transportation by bus from Buenos Aires to Junin de los Andes is included in the program.
Top Quality Programs
Road2Argentina works exclusively with top quality local universities, organizations, companies and housing providers to ensure you have an outstanding experience in Argentina.
All of our housing options are located in the best and most convenient neighborhoods of Buenos Aires. We guarantee that placements have been thoroughly inspected for quality and safety.
Our dedicated team of kind, experienced and fun staff members work hard to make our programs the best around. It is their goal for our programs to exceed your expectations.
Experience & Trust
Road2Argentina has welcomed over 2000 participants over the past seven years and is the local provider for over a dozen universities and international organizations.
We work hard to keep our prices among the most affordable in study abroad. Since we are a local organization, all of our resources go directly towards the operation of our programs here in Argentina.
Unique Group Activities
Unlike other programs that charge extra for group activities, Road2Argentina activities are always included! Our weekly excursions are a great way to meet people and explore Buenos Aires.